Foreman – Florida
– Overall site management for senior living and multi-family client(s)
– Position reports direct to General Superintendent
– Manage day to day operations on apartment and site work renovations
– Position requires experience in senior living
– Procure resources (subcontractors, suppliers, etc.) as needed
– Maintain project schedule and budget
– Maintain quality control and quality assurance
– Manage subcontractors to ensure they deliver resources per contract
– Regular communication with ownership and property/on-site management
– Ability to perform work as necessary to complete projects including framing, drywall, paint, and miscellaneous carpentry
Job Type: Full-time
Education / Work requirements
• 5 years experience
• Carpentry experience
• High School
1. 5 years experience.
2. Experience overseeing at least two other painters
3. Ability to pass a background check.
1. Experience working in senior living centers, multi-family properties
2. Knowledge regarding IRCA and environmental standards.