PROJECT MANAGER in annapolis, md
– Perform project site reviews for purpose of developing estimates and/or analysis of ongoing projects. Projects are renovation projects of differing size and scope.
– Correspond with all project stakeholders including clients, subcontractors, vendors as needed via email and phone.
– Review project submittals and process with architect and owner(s) as needed.
– Invoice owners as per contract requirements.
– Ensure purchasing to facilitate project schedule.
– Issue RFI’s and follow up with design consultants for timely answers.
– Work with design consultants as needed.
– Review proposals against project budget to ensure projects are trending on budget.
Construction experience, 1-3 years management experience, proficient with MS Office, excellent communication skills, ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
– Experience working with insurance companies and public adjusters is not required but helpful.
– Limited travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time